Many people have problems with the weight and losing it is hard. For this you have to change the lifestyle, have workouts and eat healthy. Also change the sleep patterns since little sleep makes cravings and no energy.
These days the tastiest thing is smoothies. You can make them daily habits, they have nutrients, make you full, burn fat and are easy to make, just blend all items.
These are the best smoothies for weight loss:
- Grapefruit- use this before meals for pound per week loss. Also this lowers insulin and fat deposits.
- Ginger- this controls the food you eat and amount too, it suppresses appetite and raises the body heat too, so metabolism is faster.
- Hazelnut- they have fibers for weight loss
- Ground flaxseed- they give satiety, have fiber and remove toxins too
7 recipes for tasty smoothies that make you lose weight in 8 weeks:
- Green smoothie- mix 2 apples, ginger piece, 4 celery stalks, 4 tsps flaxseed and 2 glasses water
- Cucumber and apple- get 10 mint leaves, ½ cup hazelnuts, two apples, 2 cucumbers, pinch ginger, 3 tbsp lime juice, 4 celery stalks, 2 glasses water
- Pear banana- 2 pears, 2 bananas, 12 oz yoghurt, 4 tbsp flaxseed, 2 cups berries, cinnamon pinch and ½ cup hazelnuts
- Apple banana- 2 bananas, ginger piece, ½ cup almonds, 2 oranges, 2 lemons, cinnamon and 2 glasses water
- Peach- 2 cups frozen peaches, 4 tbsp flaxseed oil, 2 cups skim milk
- Orange grapefruit- 2 grapefruits, 2 mangoes, 2 oranges, ½ cup almonds, 2 bananas, 2 glasses water.
- Blueberry- 2 cups blueberries, 2 oranges, 1 cup pineapple, 2 bananas, ½ cup almonds, 12 oz yoghurt. Also have workouts and speed up this process. Have cardio to burn fat better and toxins too.
The best ways to have workouts:
- Cycling- this melts 600 calories per hour and can be done in nature or in gyms
- HIIT- high intensity interval training is the best, start with aerobic if you are beginner
- Invisible jump rope- hop over imaginary rope and stay on the toes, push off the feet and repeat
- Rowing- best cardio workout, it burns 840 calories for hour and is HIIT too
- Lunge jump- stand on feet and lunge one foot forward, bend knee for 90 degrees and jump. Switch legs and repeat 10 times.
- Swimming- this melts 600 calories and is a good total workouts.
- Feet on the floor, knees are bent, shoulders are off the ground and upper back is raised and stay like this shortly, then lower back down. After 4 min, feel great!